Are you interested in working for a world-renowned Media & Entertainment Company? Do you want to be part of an exciting streaming and events business group? Then look no further! Our client is looking to hire a Tax Manager to work direct tax in their streaming and events business. This is a newly created position located in New York, NYC.
What you’ll do:
- Participating in multiple sales tax projects to identify and implement process improvements and process streamlining with respect to sales/use tax
- Assist with sales tax audits and coordinate with governmental agencies
- Conduct tax research and taxation forms using online tax tools
- Review and reconcile data reports
- Prepare and present webinars on different sales topics
- Preferred 5 or more years' experience of sales and use tax compliance, audits or related work in public or private accounting, or equivalent experience; preferably with SaaS and/or digitized/online products experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university with a business background
- Preferred licensed CPA or MST
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Access,
- PowerPoint and Outlook, as well as strong analytical, reporting and data querying skills
- Experience with Avalara, SAP and/or NetSuite preferred
- Detail oriented approach to work, confidentiality, good problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask on varying tax issues for multiple clients at a very fast-paced environment
Hoxton Circle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.