We are partnering with an industry-leading Manufacturing company on a search for a Senior Internal Auditor. After weathering the COVID storm, this company just posted its best ever month and is in a great position to continue building on that momentum. The culture is focused on employee development and progression, as well as providing opportunities to transition to other groups in the organization.
You'd be joining an ambitious and talented team, this role will have high exposure to Executives and an excellent path of growth and mobility. Reporting to a Director, you will be provided with autonomy and the opportunity to take lead on business initiatives.
- Proactively build relationships with business leads to develop an understanding of their processes and operations, with a view to identify enhancement opportunities and present recommendations
- Manage and monitor the effectiveness and continuous improvement of the company-wide SOX control environment
- Coordinate results with external auditors and reporting activities to the Audit Committee
- Assist leaders in developing the company's use of data analytics, contributing to a cross-functional team responsible for designing and implementing tools to enhance business processes
- Support C-suite executives on special projects, ad-hoc reporting and presentations
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field
- Big 4 public accounting experience and CPA completed or in progress
- Strong analytical skills and a proactive attitude towards business challenges and relationship building
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders and manage multiple projects and timelines concurrently
Interest in data analytics, process improvement and development of systems and tools