An ultra-high-growth e-commerce startup is looking to hire an FP&A Manager to drive the company’s modeling, forecasting, and reporting to support the corporate strategy and decision making. The FP&A Manager role is a newly created position within the company. The company is a Los Angeles-based, venture-backed company with a strong brand, established traction, and outstanding advisors fueling their growth. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing e-commerce consumer goods business.
Excellent salary, benefits, and equity on offer for the right superstar.
- Execute company modeling, forecasting, and reporting to support corporate strategy and decision making
- Conduct analysis of key value drivers for the business and develop strategic recommendations
- Work across departments to develop collaborative solutions to business problems and strengthen the integration of Finance and Operations
- Partner with members of the leadership team to assess and analyze critical business decisions
- Develop and manage KPIs
- Investor Relations (preparation of Board materials, investor communications, management of bank relationships, meeting reporting requirements)
- 3+ years of experience in investment banking, management consulting or investing roles
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field from a leading university
- Excellent attention to detail coupled with the ability to think strategically
- A willingness to take on increasing amounts of responsibility rapidly as part of a fast-growing organization
- Demonstrated track record of impact in previous roles
Hoxton Circle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.