Hoxton Circle is partnering with a fast growing, VC-backed Tech company in NYC which is searching for a VP of Finance to oversee the accounting and finance function. As the most senior member of the finance team, you will have full ownership of all financial matters across multiple lines of business and high exposure to the executive team.
Reporting to a member of the C-suite, you’ll drive the implementation, improvement, and automation of processes and procedures while supporting growth related activities and the business continues to scale.
- Lead and coach a growing team of 2 people and work with business partners on cross-functional projects
- Scale and optimize the accounting function, streamlining processes around financial reporting, corporate accounting, and internal control policies and procedures
- Design and implement workflows for newly launched lines of business, identifying the correct KPIs and metrics to measure business performance
- Lead and continually improve the audit process
- Provide direct support to the executive team, offering subject matter expertise around everything related to the next stage of the company's growth
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field and a CPA license
- Public accounting background from Big 4 or a large national firm
- SaaS experience, ideally from a high growth company
- Strong technical accounting expertise and up-to-date knowledge of the latest policy changes and regulatory requirements
- Experience of leading a team, and hiring and developing top talent
- Bonus points for NetSuite experience and systems implementation work