Hoxton Circle is partnering with an extremely entrepreneurial global media and events organization, hiring for a Rockstar Staff Internal Auditor. The business is on a super exciting and progressive path. They have an incredible collaborative culture and expect everyone to show up and bring ideas and change every day. This role is calling all Internal Auditors/Auditors that want to make a difference and move the needle.
You will be a key member of the Internal Audit & SOX Compliance team, focused on managing and performing the full lifecycle of audits.
- Prepare planning documents (memos, project plans, etc.) to support a clear understanding of project requirements with both IA and Finance leadership, as well as the business impacted
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to drive a clear understanding of project objectives as well as ongoing status reporting with key stakeholders
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Perform the end to end execution of SOX and or IA projects
- Clearly document results of work in a manner that enables the business to understand the exceptions and develop proper remediation plans, as well as enable effective review and finalization by leadership
- Able to review financial information to identify irregular activity and/or outliers as potential high-risk areas for further discussion with key stakeholders
- Understands how to use technology effectively including the use of tech-enabled software solutions, such as Audit Board which has been recently implemented to facilitate and document risk management activities across SOX and Internal Audit
If you have excellent communication, good relationship management, and experience in, ideally Internal Audit, though will consider those from External Audit, APPLY TODAY!
Hoxton Circle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.