We are working with a growing biotech startup to help them find a newly created Staff Accountant! The company is dynamic, innovative, and fast-paced and they're seeking someone to match that same energy. The finance leader joining the team will have a cohesive blend of experience to effectively work in a nimble and fresh business!
Who you are:
- Highly motivated, results-oriented individual with ability to work in start-up environment
- Strong analytical and research skills with the ability to prioritize workload
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organized, detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines and work efficiently; willing to roll up sleeves and be hands-on; a strong communicator and calm under pressure who is a vocal, proactive team player
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA is preferred or is being actively pursued
- 2-4 years experience in a combination of public accounting or public company experience
- Financial systems experience including MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint), and Microsoft Dynamics experience a plus. Intermediate to expert Excel skills are required.
What you'll do:
- Assist in the monthly/quarterly/annual financial close process
- Perform monthly account reconciliations, formulate related entries and record amounts into Microsoft Dynamics
- Coordinate with the accounting team in China regarding intercompany accounts and consolidation
Hoxton Circle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.