We are partnering with an exciting boutique investment firm on a search for a top rated and entrepreneurial Senior Analyst for a position that has been newly created due to continued growth. With a diverse range of clients, an expanding international business, and its own portfolio companies, this impressive team continues to build its excellent reputation.
As the Senior Analyst, you will benefit from significant interaction with clients and high exposure to senior bankers. Your role will be diverse and rewarding and offer many benefits that can be lacking when working at a large investment bank.
- Analyze and evaluate a broad range of domestic and cross-border M&A and private equity co-investment transactions in various consumer sectors
- Work closely with senior bankers on a wide variety of advisory and investing assignments, enjoying frequent interaction with investors and prominent clients
- Advise and work with founders, CEOs, CFOs and key senior management to formulate investment marketing and due diligence materials
- Evaluate and produce comprehensive investor updates for various private equity co-investments
- Analyze and track budgeted, reported and projected financial performance of portfolio companies to identify potential areas of critical risks and relative inconsistencies
- At least one year of relevant experience from a large investment bank or a top tier private equity fund
- High quality preparation of M&A pitch materials and adeptness at running complex models
- A self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit in your DNA and a track record of taking the initiative
- Adaptability and readiness for client and investor interaction
- An extraordinary analytical mind and flawless interpersonal and communication skills
- You'll be joining a close-knit team and you'll need a team oriented attitude, as well as being someone who wants those around them to succeed as much as themselves