We are partnering with an innovative, rapidly-growing Digital Healthcare company backed by top-tier VCs and founded by industry experts who, crucially, truly understand their customers’ challenges and how to resolve them. Business is booming and, as one of the biggest players in their market, they are extremely well-positioned to take advantage of the opportunity to scale in a smart and sustainable way.
The newly created Senior Analyst position offers a mix of internal consulting and strategic finance responsibilities and will be joining a highly talented team with mentors who will be invaluable for your growth. The company has a multi-layered business model that provides rewarding challenges for proactive, problem solvers who thrive in an environment where they can really stretch themselves.
Your main objectives will be:
- Using creativity to organize raw data and determine which metrics to utilize for tracking key business results, ultimately getting multiple stakeholders on the same page and developing a successful cadence
- Working with Sales & Marketing leads to analyze sales rep activity, marketing campaigns and advertising events to support sales, and branding/brand awareness, while translating your findings into actionable insights and suggestions for improvements
- Supporting the rollout of dashboards and a new BI tool
- Playing a key role in budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning processes as well as strategic finance initiatives to support company growth
- Operating as a business partner to multiple groups on ad-hoc projects, reporting, initiatives, and process improvements
Ideally, you should have:
- Proven success in a similar environment that has experienced significant change and/or growth
- Experience working on and juggling different projects/deals, such as in investment banking or management consulting, is highly preferred
- Grit, accountability, and exceptional people skills with a desire to support stakeholders on achieving set goals
- An eye for optimization and process improvements alongside smart judgment and strong communication to stakeholders for executing on changes