Do you have a public accounting background and your CPA? Are you looking to expand your finance and strategy responsibilities? We are partnering with a rapidly growing Media company which is seeking an ambitious Senior Finance Manager to support the C-suite and non-finance business partners.
You will operate as a key partner to the business on new ventures, reporting and analysis, and improvement of processes in multiple areas. If you're seeking a role where you can take ownership and exercise creativity in your work then this should be top of your list.
- Lead the financial reporting, budgeting and reforecasting processes, presenting results and findings to stakeholders and providing insight into trends
- Play a key role in supporting the leadership team on the evaluation of new opportunities, negotiating contracts, modeling new partnership arrangements and reviewing commercial deal terms
- Implement robust internal controls and identify and execute on improvements to reporting processes and the way the finance team communicates with the business
- Lead and develop an international team, providing guidance and mentorship along the way to continue promoting the business' efforts around career progression
- Operate as an agile self-starter who thrives on a role which is different every day, being happy to shift priorities and own new initiatives and projects as they come up
What you'll need to succeed
- A strong desire to build and establish processes in an unstructured and changing environment
- Big 4 public accounting and a CPA license
- Strong staff management experience, preferably with proven results from mentorship and development of your team
- Competent financial modeling skills
- Top notch communication and full confidence in presenting financial information to business leaders and executives
- Experience from Media or Digital Advertising would be a plus
Hoxton Circle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.