Hoxton Circle is partnering with an exciting, high growth, nonprofit organisation to hire a Senior Finance Director to lead their expanding New York based team. Working closely with the CFO they will manage a team of 6+ and be responsible for providing the business with effective FP&A support and partnering with leadership on driving strategic initiatives.
- Leading on effective budget management and financial forecasting
- Oversee large-scale initiatives; such as leading on the crucial systems implementations
- Work with other teams to improve and build systems to support long term growth
- Creating and maintaining complex financial models
- Collaborate with both financial and non financial leadership on strategic planning
- Providing a range of financial modelling and analysis to support business decision making
- Support with real estate financing
- Support the Chief Financial Officer with financial strategy for the organization
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree - CFA,CPA or MBA preferred.
- Excellent financial strategy and planning skills.
- Significant experience in financial reporting, financial analysis and cash flow management.
- Team management experience
- Strong problem-analysis and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Interest in process improvement and systems implementation
This is an excellent opportunity, if interested get in touch with Hoxton Circle today.