We are partnering with a high-flying boutique firm on a search for a top performing analyst. Currently enjoying their best year yet and with a robust pipeline for 2019, the team is poised for their next rockstar. This is a rare opportunity to accelerate your career, start to focus on results over chasing pitches and gain exposure to clients regularly.
- Analyze and evaluate a broad range of domestic and cross-border M&A and private equity co-investment transactions in various consumer sectors
- Work closely with senior bankers on a wide variety of advisory and investing assignments, enjoying frequent interaction with investors and prominent clients
- Advise and work with founders, CEOs, CFOs and key senior management to formulate investment marketing and due diligence materials
- Evaluate and produce comprehensive investor updates for various private equity co-investments
- Analyze and track budgeted, reported and projected financial performance of portfolio companies to identify potential areas of critical risks and relative inconsistencies
- 2+ years of bulge bracket investment banking, or private equity experience with top performer output and results
- High quality preparation of M&A pitch materials and adeptness at running complex models
- A self starter with entrepreneurial spirit in your DNA and a track record of taking the initiative
- Adaptability and readiness for client and investor interaction
- An extraordinary analytical mind and flawless interpersonal and communication skills
- You'll be joining a close-knit team and you'll need a team oriented attitude, as well as being someone who wants those around them to succeed as much as themselves
This is an excellent opportunity, if interested get in touch with Hoxton Circle.