We are partnering with an exciting, high growth pre-IPO startup company on a search for an ambitious Senior Accountant who is looking to accelerate their career. Having made a name for itself in the consumer goods space, this company has experienced rapid growth by diversifying its product offering and truly catering its products to its consumers in the most innovative way.
A newly created position in a growing team, you will play a key role in establishing a scalable accounting function as the company drives toward an IPO.
Your focus will be
- Helping to revamp the entire month-end close process to better align it with where the company is today, as well as where it will be in the coming years
- Automating manual processes like there's no tomorrow! There is a huge opportunity here to improve the efficiency of the function considerably
- Establishing strong internal controls over multiple processes, as well as implementing SOX controls and best practices across workflows
- Operating as a team player, supporting peers and business partners and showing the ability to run with multiple projects at a time
- Supporting the implementation of a new ERP system, ensuring the smoothest possible transition and integration of all data and reporting
- Supporting multiple projects, initiatives, budgeting and forecasting, and IPO preparation
The experience you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field and a CPA license
- 3+ years of progressive and impactful experience, preferably with a Big 4 public accounting firm and a high growth startup company
- Flawless understanding of US GAAP and technical accounting areas, with revenue accounting being essential
- Genuine excitement for rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in. This role is not suitable for anyone seeking a role where every day is the same
Hoxton Circle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.