Do you love music? Would you like to combine your finance and accounting skills with your music passion in a fast growing company?
I am partnering with a very exciting global music business on a search for a Senior Accountant in New York. Backed by prominent private equity investors and powered by technology, this disruptive business has been making waves in the music industry and continues to expand. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic and motivated individual to join an entrepreneurial team!
- Preparing monthly management accounts including variance analysis
- Ensuring timely completion of month-end closing for multiple entities
- Bi-weekly payroll including working with HR to prepare payroll
- Communicating with the FP&A team regarding actuals vs budget/forecast
- Coordinating with overseas finance teams regarding intercompany transactions
- Providing ad-hoc support to senior team members on special projects
Required skills and experience;
- CPA or equivalent
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Excellent in use of Microsoft Excel
- Flawless interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks