Hoxton Circle is partnering with an exciting, Private Equity-backed Media company on a search for a Controller to be the number 2 to the CFO. The company has developed a strong reputation and grown organically and by acquisition, and is now building an impactful accounting and finance team to support the centralization of multi-entity reporting.
As the Controller, your impact will be:
- Providing key support to the CFO and VP Finance in areas of accounting, reporting, modeling, and team leadership
- Owning the month end close process, driving efficiencies and improvements through automation and better-streamlined processes
- Lead the selection and implementation of a new ERP system, communicating with multiple stakeholders to assess and understand their existing needs and workflows
- Integrate acquired company general ledgers and automate the consolidation process, supporting the implementation of a scalable model for operational growth
- Oversee treasury and lead company audits, as well as support the implementation of ASC 606
- On an ongoing basis, identify areas of improvement, and support ad-hoc initiatives to drive operational efficiencies
- 10+ years of progressive accounting experience, preferably coming from a Big 4 background with an active CPA license
- Notable experience in a similar role at a private equity portfolio company, with a strong understanding of the requirements in this type of environment
- Extensive experience with implementing, upgrading and streamlining systems and reporting
- A solid team leader with an ability to provide direction and coaching to a large team, as well as experience hiring and retaining top talent
- Experience from a multi-entity environment, where you have automated and centralized the consolidation process, would be a big bonus!
- A desire to work for a growing and changing organization which has huge amounts of opportunity for top and bottom line growth
This is an excellent opportunity, if interested get in touch with Hoxton Circle today.