We are partnering with an innovative eCommerce startup in NYC, which is on a strong growth trajectory and continues to expand into additional verticals. With strong venture capital investment, an experienced leadership team, and a mission-driven culture, this company is not slowing down.
To help accelerate growth further, the team is seeking an analytical Growth Manager to execute on a metrics-driven content marketing strategy. A crucial hire for the team and a role which will give you huge amounts of exposure and autonomy.
What you'll do:
- Develop, execute, and measure success of growth and content marketing strategy across multiple channels
- Evaluate and research the most suitable analytics stack and marketing stack for the business' needs
- Optimize targeting and messaging of paid social campaigns, and develop and communicate strategic recommendations to increase ROI
- Work with large data sets in Excel and utilize various data manipulation and analysis tools to identify growth opportunities
- Lead the rollout of new marketing channels and present performance data to monitor the effectiveness of new campaigns
- You should have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a growth marketing role, preferably with a high growth eCommerce startup
- Track record of planning and executing customer acquisition, conversion, and engagement strategies to drive transformative business results
- You should be an Excel junkie and completely at home in large sets of data
- Preferably, you have experience conducting metrics-based digital marketing campaigns and have exposure to Google Analytics, AdWords, SEO, and Facebook ads manager.
- You have a desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment where you need to use your resourcefulness and initiative, and are rewarded with accelerated growth
Hoxton Circle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees