Location: LA, CA.
Salary: $150 - $200
Sector/Industry: Industrial Services
We are running a General Manager search for a leading Industrial Services company in Southern California. This is a newly created and highly impactful role that requires an individual who can lead by example and at the front.
The General Manager position provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that their Regional Office has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow their market and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company.
- Manages, directs and is accountable for the operational effectiveness by providing guidance to their regional office operations, sales and administrative staff and appraising the effectiveness of their operations including short and long term financial, safety and operation initiatives, goals and objectives.
- Active and continual advocate in fostering the companies safety culture by training and developing team and working effectively and collaboratively with EH&S leadership.
- Working in concert with Corporate office, is responsible for managing the office/operations financials including budgeting, accounts receivables & payables, job costing, assets and profitability.
- Actively coach and mentor sales and participate as needed on job walks, assisting with customer bids/estimates to accurately price projects and setting and managing sales expectation.
- Hire, coach, train and manage the performance of sales, operations leadership, crews and administrative team by providing oversight, direction and support.
- Local travel required for client site meetings and management of dispatched crews.
- Reports to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and routinely collaborates with the key functional executive (C-suite) team.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in Business, Project or Construction Management or related degree a plus.
- Minimum ten years proven general operations management experience preferably within the construction, manufacturing or related industry.
- ▪ Minimum ten years proven financial experience and responsibility including job costing, profit and loss for a fully contained operation/business unit (office/branch/large project/product line)
- ▪ Highly developed skill in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
- Must be able to work in a high functioning team environment. Display the highest levels of honesty, integrity and professionalism. Take pride in your work and in the company. Communicate openly
Hoxton Circle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.