Hoxton Circle is partnering with a well-established Marketing and Advertising agency. Based in NYC, this role will report directly to a group CFO and have high exposure to the Executive Team. You will be a strategic partner to management, driving the forecasting function and providing company leadership with analyses and projections to influence key decision-making. Lead the finance and operations for key global clients. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide detailed FP&A presentations for US Management and contribute to making key decisions with other members of the US Leadership Team.
- Provide the broader Management detailed Financial Analysis, in regards to the Global Markets and pinpointing potential business risk.
- Manage the US annual budget process and quarterly re-forecasting, as well as guide Global markets on their Budget/Forecast submissions.
- Manage Client Audits/SOX Audits
To be qualified for this position you must have:
- 10+ years of experience in the Media & Entertainment sector. With at least 6 in a Senior Manager position.
- CPA or MBA is highly preferred for this role
- Experience and knowledge of working in global markets with key stakeholder engagement.
- This is an amazing opportunity to play a key role within a fast-paced and growing agency.
Get in touch with me today for consideration