We are partnering with an exciting SaaS startup that is disrupting and innovating one of the most important processes in organizations of every kind. With an existing customer base of well-known industry leaders and respected organizations, this company continues to grow rapidly and is seeking entrepreneurial and creative new team members!
This position will join the company's leadership team and play a key role in determining and implementing processes to align strategy between all revenue-generation functions. You'll need to be a master of collaboration and thrive in fast changing environments with shifting priorities.
- Lead, mentor and continue to build a high performing team which is a key contributor to the success of the wider business
- Identify and execute on strategic growth initiatives by working with a number of cross-functional business partners and executive management
- Develop and improve KPI dashboards to provide business leads with live data and results, allowing them to be more nimble with decision making and execution
- Own the revenue forecasting process and ensure that all sales data is clean and accurate for the highest levels of quality in planning
- Implement BI tools and planning systems that best align with the needs of the business
- You should have 8+ years' experience in finance, strategy, sales operations or business operations
- Strong team leadership experience, ideally having managed teams of direct and indirect reports
- Extensive understanding of SaaS metrics and, ideally, experience with go-to-market strategies of SaaS products
- You're a proven business partner who has a track record of achieving targets alongside business leads and C-suite execs
- Experience with implementing technical tools and systems