Hoxton Circle is partnering with a fast-growing NYC-based startup to find a Director of FP&A.
The company has a sustainability focus as well as being at the cutting edge of AI and transportation. The company has a successful Series A round and are using that capital to accelerate growth over the next few months. The management team have a strong pedigree including Google, IBM, Pivotal, Palantir, and Amazon.
The role is a comprehensive Director of FP&A position that reports directly into the CEO. Duties include building and directing an annual budgeting and planning process and preparing materials for presentation to the Board. The role will also oversee the annual budgeting process and long-term strategic planning from a financial perspective.
- Develop financial models and dashboards to track, organize and report on initiatives and key projects
- Analyze current and past trends in KPIs including revenue drivers, operating costs and capital expenditures
- Drive operational and financial process improvement practices, including working with leadership to establish key business metrics and create a robust reporting platform
- Drive continuous improvements in the areas of financial analysis and reporting, ensuring the most appropriate tools and systems are in place to support the function
- Maintain the company’s financial model for presentation to internal stakeholders, the Board and investors
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred
- 6 to 8 years of professional experience in financial planning, strategic advisory or operations analysis. Consulting or Investment Banking preferred
- Strong financial analysis skills, including being detail-oriented and proficient in building and using complicated data sources, financial modeling, and multi-year projections
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Track record of success in delivering high-quality work in a high-growth, SaaS business environment
- A SaaS background is preferable
Hoxton Circle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.