We are partnering with a fast growing and mission driven Healthtech company that is expanding its team at a rapid rate. With some phenomenal commercial successes in the last year and some huge plans over the coming years, this is a super exciting time to get involved and be part of a story.
The newly created Director of Financial Reporting role will have exposure to the senior leadership team and will lead the design and buildout of an SEC-compliant reporting structure.
- Oversee all drafting and filing processes for required SEC reporting, including 10-K/10-Q, XBRL, 8-Ks and Proxy Statement, as well as technical disclosure checklists
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility on a quarterly and annual basis
- Monitor SEC developments and the potential impacts of new pronouncements, preparing technical memos to document the company's position as required
- Review consolidation and analysis of the financial statements, footnotes, MD&A and supporting schedules and perform reviews of transactions to assess appropriate accounting treatment
- Support executive leadership on the production of financial results and ad-hoc reporting
- Public accounting experience and CPA required
- Deep understanding of US GAAP and SEC reporting, and knowledge of SOX
- Advanced Excel and the ability to quickly learn and utilize large ERP systems
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and a proactive attitude towards building relationships with other teams and offices