Ultra-high-growth Fin-Tech organization. With a mission to connect atomic and crypto world through tokenization, and promote the circulation of crypto world by making different tokens widely exchangeable. To make this happen, the Company have built a wide matrix of products and services. Including, a) crypto asset exchange, b) crypto-asset issuance & management, c) cryptocurrency payment services & wallet, d) asset-backed cryptocurrency issuance infrastructure.
The Director of Finance in New York, NY, will be the primary finance partner for a division of the company.
- Manage the balance sheet, P&L statement preparation and the preparation and distribution of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements, as instructed by corporate
- Work with third-party auditors and manage those relationships
- Provide effective finance decision support for reviewing investment/M&A proposals and due diligence materials
- Support of complex commercial engagements. Protect value/price, commercial terms, and the ability to successfully fulfill contractual obligations
- Long-term planning and forecasting of Sales, Revenue and Expense for the assigned organization
- Have a view on pipeline (short and long-term) adequacy and quality – hold team accountable to coverage requirements
- Tracking contract renewals and risk management with insights into risks/opportunities
- Participate in account planning using KPIs
- Work daily in ERP system, work with teams and departments in and on ERP system
- Own funding plan/budget for resources
- Provide insights into industry trends and ops (market intelligence), influencing future commercial and product strategy
- BA/BS degree; MBA from top tier program preferred
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (read, write, and speak both at a formal, business level)
- Must have worked as a Director of Finance for a U.S. publicly listed company
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Extensive technical skills with a strong aptitude in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior and executive-level communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal)
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize responsibilities since many projects are time-critical with short lead-time for completion; independent problem-solving and decision-making skills are necessary
- Ability to travel as needed
Hoxton Circle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.