Hoxton Circle is working with a high-growth, subscription-based startup to source a leader for their NYC based FP&A function. This position will have heavy involvement with data analytics, providing the intel and narrative to propel the business, as it continues to grow into new markets and increases in complexity.
Due to the business’ reliance on data, it is crucial that applicants have a good background in building FP&A teams whilst maintaining Business Intelligence and Data Analytics skills to manipulate and analyze large data sets, using SQL to extract and translate complex data into actionable insights.
This is a great time to join the business as they have out-performed forecasts and attracted some significant investment to continue growth.
How you'll win ‘Employee of the Year’
- Taking the lead on financial modeling, Business Intelligence and re-forecasting
- Develop and evolve multiple dashboards for various business lines and C-Level
- Be a partner for the good people of the financial control team on financial reporting, monthly closes etc
- Work closely with the CFO on investor relations, fund-raising and potential corporate development scenarios
- Continue to grow the team with the best finance and FP&A talent on the market
- Have an ego-less attitude to getting into the weeds of financial analysis and BI
- Work with the CFO to prepare for any IPO in the coming years
What you need to be considered
- A track record of expertise in FP&A from fast-growth companies
- Excellent financial modeling skills and building a narrative around them
- Experience of using SQL to manipulate and analyze huge data sets
- Preference for recent experience of a systems implementation
- Bachelor's degree required, preference for an MBA