We are partnering with a fast-growing global media organization looking to hire an exceptional accounting professional to join our world-class team. As a highly progressive and acquisitive business, we look for individuals with technical skills and the passion and enthusiasm to deliver real value to the team. If you are someone that wants to move the needle, this position is for you.
The Role: The Corporate Accounting Manager will report to the VP of Corporate Accounting and support the Company on all technical accounting matters. You will have a significant role in supporting various transactions and help maintain the Company's accounting policies and procedures. Additionally, the individual will assist the liaison with the Financial Reporting team in reviewing the financial statements and relevant areas of filings.
A snippet of responsibilities:
- Work with business unit Finance Directors and Controllers on revenue recognition and other complex matters.
- Provide accounting and structuring guidance for transactions (M&A, joint ventures, minority investments, financing transactions, etc.) by collaborating with M&A, Legal, FP&A, Treasury, business unit Finance Directors and Controllers, and external advisors.
- Support and perform due diligence work on potential acquisitions.
- Support initial and subsequent accounting for all Company acquisitions (including valuations) and dispositions.
- Support the preparations goodwill and intangible asset impairment testing analysis and liaison with external valuation firm.
- Perform US GAAP and SEC accounting research on various topics, prepare technical white papers, and communicate to various stakeholders.
- Review technical white papers prepared by business units.
Experience & Requirements:
- 5-7 years of experience in accounting (including public accounting)
- Significant technical accounting experience in various topics is required - experience in accounting advisory group is highly preferred
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate technical issues to stakeholders
- Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP and SEC rules and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, leadership skills
Hoxton Circle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.