COO | Texas | Industrial Services | 300k – 400k
We are running a COO search for a leading Industrial Services company.
This is a newly created role, and it is a highly impactful role that requires an individual that can lead by example and at the front.
The goal of the Chief Operations Officer is to oversee the high-level and long term vision and strategy.
Responsible for defining and interpreting the external business environment, determining which businesses should be in, and shaping the values and culture of the organization. Location Houston Texas/Louisiana
The COO shall hold accountable those that run the day to day operations of the business.
- In partnership with the Board of Directors, and with input from the executive team, set the overall strategy and direction for the company
- Maximize shareholder value by effectively allocating capital to the company’s priorities.
- Build an industry and culture focused industrial services leadership team.
- Shape the values and culture of the organization
- Lead all business development efforts
Who You Are
- A goal-oriented leader with a bias for action and a strong sense of urgency for achieving results
- An active collaborator and influencer who can quickly establish relationships and drive others into action.
- A direct and confident leader capable of quickly making decisions within a rapidly expanding environment.
- Capable of taking on multiple, simultaneous projects within a fast
- paced environment and drive them to completion.
- Outstanding problem solver who can generate innovative and creative solutions to complex .challenges
Hoxton Circle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.