We are partnering with an exciting, international Tech company, in a booming industry, that has grown substantially through organic means as well as acquisitions. As a leader in its space, this publicly-traded company continues to increase market share and has bolstered its executive team to take it to the next level.
As the Corporate Controller, you will be the US region's most senior finance and accounting team member and lead a large and talented group while overseeing the company's accounting and reporting activities. The environment is dynamic and experiencing a lot of change so you should be looking for opportunities that will offer a broad range of projects, implementations, improvements and integrations.
- Serve as the company's expert on accounting matters, partnering with other departments on structuring policies and designing robust internal control processes
- Lead and mentor a high performing team and drive a culture of positivity and opportunities for growth
- Oversee the company's global close process and design, implement and maintain streamlined process and policy to enable accurate and timely financial reporting
- Provide direct support to senior executives and cross-functional partners to ensure a seamless flow of financial management information around the business
- Lead timely and accurate audits, SEC filings, tax and compliance-related reporting
- Significant experience leading large accounting operations, including with a publicly listed company, and a track record of developing staff at multiple levels
- CPA and public accounting experience from a large national firm
- Extensive US GAAP and SEC reporting knowledge
- Strong project management skills and ideally played a key role in an ERP implementation
- A positive and outgoing personality, natural ability to build relationships and a desire to work for a company experiencing ongoing change